Timber Windows and Doors
When it comes to timber windows and doors, Profix is about choice for specifiers, homeowners, architects, contractors and installers. That’s why, in addition to our ranges of Alu Clad timber, PVC-U and aluminium home improvement products, we also offer a full portfolio of high performance bespoke timber windows and doors. While new technologies and material are now available, for some the allure and environmental credentials of sustainably sourced timber is still over-riding. It’s true that few materials can compare when it comes to the look and feel of a high quality timber window or door – warm to the touch and aesthetically pleasing, real wood gives a sense of natural quality and durability. And thanks to the latest innovations in coatings and finishes, long term maintenance of our timber products is now much less time consuming and expensive.
Key Features of the Profix timber door and window range:
- Range of designs and styles including casements, vertical sliding sashes, reversible and tilt and turn windows, and patio, French and entrance doors
- Sustainably sourced wood from managed forests that can save more than one and a half tonnes of C02 for average house of 10 windows
- High quality coatings and finishes (over 100 RAL or British Standard colours) with a dual colour option for different inside and outside colours, for example an outer durable paint finish, with natural wood on the inside
- Perfect for period, historic and conservation area homes for the ultimate replacement and renovation projects with authentic period sightlines, mouldings and horn detailing
- Supplied ready- glazed to double (U-values as low as 1.22W/m2K) and triple glazed specifications (U values as low as 0W/m2K)
- A-C energy rated windows available depending on budgets
A top quality engineered, factory finished, manufactured timber door and window range from Profix is a given. This combined with our 25 year experience, technical know-how and commitment to service means that we can deliver on large scale complex development schemes to one off home refurbishments for public and private housing and commercial developments, to single private households.