With a Scandinavian design heritage, specifiers, architects and homeowners in the UK are now waking up to the top performance benefits of aluminium clad timber windows –or Alu Clad as they’re known in the trade. Offering fantastic durability and added protection against the harshest weather conditions, the Profix Alu Clad timber door and window range also provides outstanding energy saving enhancements. With whole window U-values from as low as 0.7 W/m2k and doors at 1.2 W/m2k, the range offers the warmth and natural charm of timber which, combined with the aluminium cladding, greatly reduces maintenance.
• Multiple colour options with powder coating available across the entire RAL colour range
• Made to measure with fantastic looks from contemporary to period styling
• Choice of window and door designs including inward and outward opening tilt and turn, side hung, bottom hung and multi-sash windows, and single, double and sliding doors
• Range of hardware and locking specifications with enhanced security and Secured By Design available
• All timber used in production of the Profix Alu Clad Timber product range has full PEFC chain of custody certification
• Especially suitable for coastal properties, and areas where weather or pollution are at their most demanding
• Thousands of Alu Clad Timber windows now installed across the UK’s schools, offices, apartments and eco-projects