To complement our window system a range of single, sidelight, double and stable options can be manufactured in a comprehensive variety of combinations and sizes.
All options can be specified inward or outward opening and are available in a variety of coloured profiles to suit most applications including low threshold options for part M compliance.
Similarly, dependent on choice or specification, the system is compatible with all leading types of hardware to allow the Profix door system to achieve Secure By Design status.
- Specialist profile for internal and external openings and midrail
- Eurogroove mounted hardware which also fixes into reinforcing, thereby increasing security
- Stand alone midrail allows a full size letterplate
- Full range of steel reinforcing increases strength and security
- Full range of co-ex bead styles capable of glazing 24mm and 28mm units
- Decorative glass and panel designs
- High performance Q-lon seals
Although BFRC Energy rating is not applicable to doors currently (anticipated during 2010) door energy efficiency can be improved with glass specification (contact Technical for more details).
All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
Doors are available to meet PAS 23 & 24 and Secure By Design standards.